We proofread hundreds of reviews every week to make sure that only relevant and useful information is provided in the reviews. Reviews are posted by our discretion only, and we do not edit or remove reviews once posted.
Due to the volume of reviews we process, we can not provide any support via our ticketing system for reviews. If you create a ticket inquiring about a review status or asking for a review to be removed/edited, the support ticket will be deleted.
Here are some of the most common reasons reviews never get posted:
1) Lack of details: Short phrase or one word reviews such as 'Avoid!' will not get published because they are not useful to the service provider or anyone else.
2) Vulgar/harassing language, racist remarks, personal attacks: This can include many things but overall we don't allow offensive material or attacks and use our best judgement.
3) Revealing of personal or private details: Privacy is very important to us, so publishing phone numbers, addresses, real names, etc is not allowed.
4) Claims of illegal service: We do not post any information about illegal services you may have received or requested. In addition, posting a negative review because you weren't offered illegal service also gets deleted.
5) Comments with no session: Random comments/banter about the provider or a review when no session was made or agreed upon.
6) Crime reports: If you were robbed, call the police. We don't allow reports or accusations of criminal behavior on our site.
If we see repeat/extreme offenders of the above guidelines, we will disable the poster's user account.